Engine metal shield for Skoda Roomster 2010->
Your engine shields actually do more than just protect your car parts from water. It can help keep you engine cooler and cleaner while protecting it from debris. It can even reduce the corrosion under your car and improve its aerodynamics.
This metal shield protects: engine, radiator and gearbox
- It is made of steel with a thickness of 2 mm.
- higher lifetime compared with shields made of plastic or fiberglass
- The shield is protected against corrosion and painted in electrostatic field.
- The exterior is provided with reinforcement steel, which implies an increased resistance to impact , and transmitted resonance is attenuated
- Shield is perfectly suited for your machine, installation is extremely easy as all areas of restraint are already applied by the vehicle manufacturer on the body
- It will not be necessary to be remove for oil change
- Using metal shield engine will significantly reduce damage caused by dust and dirt that enters the engine
- It comes with screws, nuts, clamps and all accessories for installation and require no further changes to be mounted on the car.
- Doesn't affect the car warranty.